The only Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) system with a prescription you can see at the panel.
Reinke was the first to introduce GPS technology into the control and management of center pivot irrigation systems in 2002. Reinke was also the first to introduce touch screen technology to our line of control panels in 2009. Now Reinke is the first in the industry to integrate variable rate irrigation (VRI) with Touch Screen control and end-of-system GPS. If you already have a Reinke Touch Screen control panel and Navigator GPS, you can get started without any additional components.
Features of the Reinke system:
- Full-color display
- Ability to view and select multiple prescriptions
- View the prescription while the pivot is running
- See pivot location within each prescription
- Validate prescription is running as programmed
- Navigator GPS offers unprecedented system location accuracy while providing the best end gun control
- Two methods of creating irrigation prescriptions:
(1) The Reinke VRI Tool software comes standard with every RPM Touch Screen panel for the ability to personally create several prescriptions from JPEG images of yield data, USDA Web Soil Survey maps and aerial field photos, to name a few.
(2) Use a professional service to gather soil, elevation data and other hard data to create multiple, extremely accurate prescriptions while also providing the ability to determine the return on investment of both sector and zone VRI.
Optimize water distribution. Maximize every plant’s potential.
Whether for several crops in one field, rolling terrain, drainage issues, changing weather patterns or everything mentioned, Reinke variable rate irrigation lets you apply precise amounts of water for numerous field scenarios. Reinke also provides the capability of using multiple irrigation prescriptions (Rx) for each field that can be easily changed so you can adjust to changing water needs throughout the season. Bottom line, there’s never been a better way to efficiently apply water and maximize every plant’s potential.
Reinke VRI provides prescriptions for:
- Soil type
- Seed Population
- Rain events
- And other grower inputs
Three simples steps.